Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Warped Tour!

The band is taking the show on the road this summer! We've landed a spot on the high-octane Vans Warped Tour -- a 100 band, 40 city, 30 state, two-month trek across the United States and Canada. Since 1995, the Warped Tour has held the crown as one of the most popular outlets for new artists to promote their music, and has maintained a steady fan following over the years. Being added to the bill is a tremendous honor.

So follow my blog and our outrageous adventures as we bring the house down each and every stop along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Troy! I'm so excited to see you this summer on Warped Tour!!! The first time I ever saw you - well, not live - was when a friend of mine showed me a video of your duet with the ever enveloping Gotthard... I was blown away and can't wait till you hit the stage in Florida! Keep up the rockin', PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tim, thanks for your encouragement! Can't wait to hit up the Sunshine State. I still get chills thinking back to that duet, by the way. I was so nervous. Gotthard was, and still is, one of my all-time favorite bands.

      Delete