Thursday, June 28, 2012

Be a 'Roadie-for-a-Day'

As you know, starting July 1st, I'm joining the 2012 VANS Warped Tour for a grueling 40 city, 30 state trek across the U.S. What you don't know is that my team is looking for fans in each city to be roadies for the day! If you and a friend would like free passes to Warped Tour in exchange for lending us a hand when I stop by your city, comment with the name of your city. I'll contact you with more details. 

7/01 Reliant Center Parking Lot Houston, TX 
7/03 Gexa Energy Pavilion Dallas, TX 
7/05 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Maryland Heights, MO 
7/06 The Palace of Auburn Hills Auburn Hills, MI 
7/07 First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Tinley Park, IL 
7/08 Canterbury Park Shakopee, MN 
7/09 Sandstone Amphitheatre Bonner Springs, KS 
7/10 Klipsch Music Center Noblesville, IN 
7/11 Blossom Music Center Cuyahoga Falls, OH 
7/12 First Niagara Pavilion Burgettstown, PA 
7/13 PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel, NJ 
7/14 Parterre Île Notre Dame Montreal, QC 
7/15 Flats At Molson Canadian Toronto, ON 
7/17 Darien Lake PAC Darien Center, NY 
7/18 Toyota Pavilion Scranton, PA 
7/19 Comcast Center Mansfield, MA 
7/20 Susquehanna Bank Center Camden, NJ 
7/21 Nassau Veterans Mem. Coliseum Uniondale, NY 
7/22 The Comcast Theatre Hartford, CT 
7/24 Merriweather Post Pavilion Columbia, MD 
7/25 Farm Bureau Live At Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA 
7/26 Aaron's Amphitheater at Lakewood Atlanta, GA 
7/27 Central Florida Fairgrounds Orlando, FL 
7/28 Cruzan Amphitheatre West Palm Beach, FL 
7/29 Vinoy Park St. Petersburg, FL 
7/30 Charlotte Verizon Amphitheatre Charlotte, NC 
7/31 Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati, OH 
8/01 Marcus Amphitheatre Milwaukee, WI 
8/04 King County's Marymoor Park Redmond, WA 
8/05 Rose Quarter Riverfront Portland, OR

8 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!! I want in on this soooo bad! What time are you going to be loading in AND what time are you playing? I have work that day until 2pm. Then I'm coming. West Palm Beach FL. I hope this works out, I would die! (i got them muscles :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovechili, thanks for your interest. We play a different time at each venue so I'll have to let you know a few days before. But even if you can't get in till after 2pm, it's all good. I'm always here for my fans!

      Delete
  2. Oh NO :( . I just found out about you Troy and I'm enamored. This stinks, though. I live in Arizona and you aren't coming here. Well, I voted for you in both contests and though it was my birthday a few weeks ago, I'm going to recall my wish and make a new one that I get to see you live oh sooooo sooon. I know they say when you say your wish out loud it doesn't come true, but I don't do what 'they' usually say... kind of like you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is easily to coolest thing I've ever heard. No one does this. Years ago I went to a festival near my town and we showed up, three of us, without tickets. We get to one of the stages and there's some no name band loading in and I say, "Hey man, we don't have tickets, but could we maybe carry some of your shit in?" The guy looks around, hands me an amp and my two friends guitars. We couldn't leave that stage area, as they were checking wrist bands on entry and exit, but shit, 4 hours later - The sleeping, fear before the march of flames, the chariot, so many killer bands!

    You're making dreams come true here, Troy. I commend you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support, guys! In the future, we'll have to plan a tour that includes Arizona, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww That makes me happy!!! WIth any luck i'll find a ride across country and come see you in New York. Who knows. A cross country trip is such an incredible feeling. It's just you and the road, and who you surround yourself by along the way.

      What's the longest you've ever been on the road in one stint, Troy? Did you go on a lot of road trips as a kid?

      Delete
  5. That'd be amazing. I'll make a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! You can alway let me know here or visit my blog and you can email me! **i just started, so it's a little bare***

    I can't wait! I'm going to dance like crazy at your stage!

    ReplyDelete