Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wi-Fi and You

American Wi-Fi has to step up its game.
I've been to countries across the world and I can easily say that the wireless internet works better and faster in Russia than it does in my home in Los Angeles. Why is this? Because people keep buying internet for their homes! They stick with the traditional plan -- cable, internet and phone all wrapped into one neat, tidy little package. But what happens to Jacks-of-all-trades? Well as any good King can tell you, they flail out. Why perform a number of average tasks when you can excel in one?
So frustrated Mommies and Daddies and Post-Grads and Skype-fiends end up trekking down to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, where they have Wi-Fi that works!
Sure, the idea of information floating around cyberspace might be intimidating to some... heck, it scares me a little bit. But, as I'm sure it's become clear, wireless internet is the way of the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment