Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Success Story

I use this blog a lot to voice my concerns on technology and the implications it can have on creative license. Well, just when I think EVERY news story is filled with doom and gloom, I come across something like THIS.

 Eric Migicovsky was just an exchange student who enjoyed cycling. He asked himself a very simple question: "Why can't I see who's calling me on my wrist?" This month, Eric's special watch that syncs with android technology hits the market. That's right -- for all of you extreme cyclists out there, you can finally answer all of your phone calls when cruising and losing weight. Imagine your next board meeting via blue tooth while you enjoy the sheer beauty that is the Pacific Coast highway. All possible, and easy, thanks to Migicovsky's "Pebble."


No comments:

Post a Comment