Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello, World

My name is Troy Harley.  I'm a musician and recent addition to the city of Los Angeles, where I've been working with JK Music Group and producer Randy Jackson.  I'm hoping to use this blog to raise awareness against globalism.  Corporations deprive people of liberty by using their established strength to acquire, then shut down, the competition.  How are they able to get away with this?  By gaining access to small business' financial and personal information, these corporations gain leverages in negotiations.  That's why I've recently teamed up with Vault Revolution, a file security system, in hopes of shutting down access to these commercial secrets.  I've turned down several predatory corporations who have asked me to be a spokesperson before.  With Vault Revolution, the small, but talented individuals working out of their homes, out of their garages, in small office parks across America have an equal opportunity to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment